The Purpose of the ECMC- Education Committee is to promote and facilitate project logistics education initiatives to address the generational talent gaps within the project logistics industry. The committee works with universities and member organizations to attract, recruit and expose students studying to begin their careers in project logistics to multiple career opportunities and work processes across the project logistics industry.
- Promotes industry participation in education initiatives to attract, recruit and train the next generation of logistics leaders. This involves engaging and encouraging ECMC member organizations to participate in an annual summer internship program.
- Facilitates a strong connection between the project logistics industry and academic institutions to strengthen and advance project logistics education. This involves active participation and engagement with local universities and colleges through:
- Program advisory board participation
- Summer internship for students studying logistics
- Carrier fair, roundtable, and guest speaking participation
- Education day events and tour that expose students to various subsection of project logistics. Initiatives include:
- Breakbulk Education and Tour
- Project Logistics Road Tour
COMMITTEE MEMBERS 2021
|Jake Swanson||Executive Sponsor||DHL|
|Jessica Anderson||Chairman||Agility Project Logistics|
|Bill Keyes||Member||Fluor Corporation|
|John Hark||Member-Past Chair||Bertling Logistics|
|Stefanie Roberts||Member||Agility Project Logistics|
|Ron Porter||Member||UTC Overseas|
|Richard Knoll||Member||Drexel Logistics|
|Dennis Mottolla||Emeritus Member||Mottolla Global Logsitics|
Please check out our ECMC Internship Program here.